RACE DATES: NOV. 10/11, ‘18 DEC. 8/9, ‘18 JAN. 12/13, ‘19 FEB. 9/10, ‘19
CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS-WINNERS RACE: FEB. 24, 2019
RULES AND SERIES:
- The regatta will be governed by The Racing Rules of Sailing, the prescriptions of US Sailing, the Rules or decisions of each class concerned, and by the Sailing Instructions and any amendments thereto.
- There will be two, independent series - Saturdays and Sundays. There will be no throw-outs.
ELIGIBILITY AND DIVISIONS:
- All monohulls that meet PHRF minimum requirements are invited to participate.
- For each series, a minimum of 5 yachts and a consensus among them regarding applicable One-design class rules are needed to form a One-design division.
- Short-handed divisions (single or double handed) will be available ONLY in the Sunday series.
- Non One-design yachts will be assigned to an appropriate PHRF division. In order to be scored under PHRF, each yacht must have a current Northern California PHRF certificate on file in the YRA office. PHRF applications are available from YRA – www.yra.org or (415) 771-9500.
- The fleets will be divided into divisions based on entries received by November 5, 2018.
The undersigned certifies that the above yacht meets the USCG minimum requirements and agrees to hold the Berkeley Yacht Club and its agents harmless from any claims for damage or injury to boat or crew as a result of participation in this regatta.